About the Expo
PAN-AFRICAN EVENT ON INNOVATIONS & SUSTAINABILITY IN AFRICA'S DAIRY INDUSTRY
The Dairy Manufacturing Africa Expo provides a valuable platform for industry stakeholders to come together and explore the immense growth potential of Africa’s dairy industry.
With a population projected to double to 2.5 billion by 2050, Africa has a unique opportunity for economic, nutritional, and social transformation.
Rising incomes, rapid urbanization, and evolving consumer preferences contribute to the accelerated growth of the dairy sector on the continent.
The Expo aims to address the industry’s key concerns of innovation, sustainability, and local sourcing to meet the population’s needs for affordable, nutritious, and convenient dairy products.
By reducing reliance on imported goods and adopting sustainability initiatives, we can minimize environmental impacts and benefit local communities.
Join us in Nairobi in June 2024, where over 3,000 dairy industry stakeholders from Africa and around the world will convene to explore market trends and drive your dairy business growth in Africa.
WHO ATTENDS THE EXPO?
The Dairy Manufacturing Africa Expo welcomes all the stakeholders in the dairy value chain in Africa including the following industry sectors:
- Dairy Packers & Processors
- Dairy Farmers - small, medium and commercial
- Retailers, Traders, importers and exporters
- Investment & Portfolio Managers, Bankers and more
- Government Ministers and agencies (local, country and regional)
- NGO and Development Agencies and Organisations
- Suppliers of various technologies to the dairy industry in Africa – including equipment, packaging, ingredients, supply chain solutions, etc
WHAT'S ON SHOW AT THE EXPO?
The following industry solutions will be showcased at the Expo. Attend to discover new technologies and innovations that will drive your business forward.