Program & Speakers
WELCOME TO 3 DAYS OF DISCOVERY, LEARNING & NETWORKING
The Dairy Manufacturing Africa Expo will be made up of the following activities:
- A high level conference made up of presentations, panel discussions and case studies that will cover a range of topical issues and opportunities in the industry
- Expo Hall showcasing the latest innovations and technologies that can be adopted by the industry to reduce costs, improve efficiency, improve quality and food safety, streamline supply chains and mainstream sustainability
- A number of networking opportunities and sessions for business linkages and personal interactions
- A visit to a local dairy plant (subject to confirmations and availability of space within the facility)
The specific program of the Summit will be shared on this website in due course.
SPEAKING OPPORTUNITIES AT THE CONFERENCE SESSIONS
Speaking or participating at a Panel Discussion at the Dairy Manufacturing Africa Expo is the ultimate opportunity to contribute to shaping the future of the fast growing dairy and drinks industry in Africa.
Sign up today for a chance to be chosen to be one of the Speakers or Panelists at the next Summit.
We are seeking specialists, consultants, business owners, C-Suite managers, government officials, suppliers of various technologies, researchers and other stakeholders in the dairy industry in Africa and globally, to share their knowledge and experience at the conference sessions of this pan-African event.
WHAT'S ON SHOW AT THE EXPO?
The following industry solutions will be showcased at the Expo. Attend to discover new technologies and innovations that will drive your business forward.
WHO ATTENDS THE EXPO?
The Dairy Manufacturing Africa Expo welcomes all the stakeholders in the dairy value chain in Africa including the following industry sectors:
- Dairy Packers & Processors
- Dairy Farmers - small, medium and commercial
- Retailers, Traders, importers and exporters
- Investment & Portfolio Managers, Bankers and more
- Government Ministers and agencies (local, country and regional)
- NGO and Development Agencies and Organisations
- Suppliers of various technologies to the dairy industry in Africa – including equipment, packaging, ingredients, supply chain solutions, etc